Thursday, April 11, 2013

[Motenaki1] Prologue [The correct way of pronouncing word “Ouch”]


Prologue [The correct way of pronouncing word “Ouch”]




Kanrin Private High School, the school that I went to, have it’s rooftop opened to anyone. A few bench lined up there and since today is the beginning of spring, it become a perfect place to take a nap. But, because there always some people that have dangerous mind, they made the fence high. Wires set on the fence that has high around 2-3 meters. And that wired fence, before I know it already behind me. If possible, I want to be on the other side of that fence.

“Then, what is the meaning of this, Saigetsu!”

A girl on the same year with me, glared at me while some tears can be seen from her eyes. Her hair was sparkling as if it was the sun itself. She was called as ‘The most beautiful girl’ in this school. Have a really cute face and it made her impression of a cute girl than a beautiful girl. She is smart, stylish, and has attractive body. Also, the ribbon on her hair suited her. Her name is Mitsubara Yusa, and she is my girlfriend.

“Please explain it, Saigetsu-kun.”

A cold-looking face of a third-year student which also my senpai, fixed her eyes on me. She have beautiful long black hair that reached her back, I never seen other person who have hair as beautiful as her. She is what people call as ‘Yamato Nadeshiko’. Her name is Mikusa Shizuru, and she is my girlfriend. My two girlfriend glaring at me while waiting for me to talk. 

I want to run away. I want to run away from this place with all my might. Even though the second year of High School life just going to start, I already got this problem. The Wind of Spring season brushed my cheek kindly. But the condition in front of me is not kind at all. No one will even guess that when one was called to the rooftop, and what waiting was this carnage scene. Oh, and for information, I unable to guess it too and what I can do is staring at both of them with calm face. I know that I myself a horrible person. But, even if I explain the cause of this mess to them, I’m sure they will not believe it. 

“Then, can I hear your explanation?”

Yusa-chan glaring at me with facial expression that as if she going to cry. And for Shizuru-senpai, I can see that light already disappeared from her eyes. Ah, this condition already reached its limit huh. Which reminds me, how about trying to laugh just like that guy on a certain manga that I read a while ago?

“Why did you laughing, Saigetsu-kun?”

You are right senpai, I wonder why did I even laughing in the first place? I’m sorry it was my mistake in choosing what to do.

“How about say something, instead of laughing like that!”

It wasn’t my wish to fall at this kind of situation though. Ah, I can see that their thirst for blood already reached its max when I was thinking for a reason. If it already become like this, I didn’t have any option other than apologizing….

“I already decided from long time ago that for my first experience, I want to do it 3P or more!”

The spring breeze fluttering, made their skirt can be seen. But they didn’t move at all.

Eh? Did I just say something? I’m apologizing right? I’m sure I’m apologizing! Damn it, my [Disease] running wild again! I have to do some follow up, or not I will become a genuine nasty bastard. It’s okay whatever it is, as long as I can recover from this situation—

“Now, come here both of you, my lovely kitten.”

Somehow I feel want to die right now. And I can feel that my nether region was being kicked with all strength.

“Ouch!”

Surprisingly the one who kicked me was Shizuru-senpai. I prostate there while holding my nether region. Ah, I see their underwear again. Then, I can feel a sudden kick at my forehead, and my vision turned dark that instant. Anyway, I can feel my nether region really hurt and I can’t move. I can feel my flank was kicked again. My breath stopped as that impact coming. Now I just didn’t know what the hell happened to me again. Please no more, I can’t stand with this [Disease]. Or rather, didn’t I will die if this continued? When I raised my face, my gaze met with Yusa-chan’s. 

“D-Don’t abandon me….”

Tears fall from her eyes and then she trampled my hand.

“Ouch!”

After that she turned around and left that place. The one left there was me, who just like a worn out dust cloth that still continue being kicked by Shizuru-senpai. 

Thus I, Mochizuki Saigetsu second year high school, experienced severe broken heart this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment